Below are the general steps when placing an order starting from the Shop screen on MyRepeat.
1. Find the service or membership they want to purchase
- The app has shoppable content throughout to help guide your patient further and further down the conversion funnel.
- The patient can find the service or membership they are looking for by simply browsing the app or or search for it directly.
2. Click into the service you are interested in buying to review the imagery, description, pre and post care, and pricing.
If you are not yet enrolled in a membership, you will see two pricing options across the app. This is the calculated difference of what you would pay if you were a member versus making a one-off purchase.
You will have the option to add the membership to your cart at the same time as your treatment or package.
Click here for more information on the Treatment Page and Membership pricing
3. Once you are ready, select 'Add to cart' on the screen
|4. (Coming soon!) Applying eligible promotions at point of checkout|
Patients will be able to see any available promotions they can put towards their purchase.
Promotions will show expected savings to ensure patients choose the most lucrative offer and cannot be stacked.
The patient must fit at least one of the following criteria to have discounts to choose from in cart:
If they are enrolled in a Membership and have no eligible offers available to them, the Membership discount will automatically update in their cart.
5. If applicable, select any employees who have helped you with your purchase for commission purposes.
6. Select 'Check out now'.
Tax and Service fee:
Tax varies by location, but will always show up as a line item, 'Tax and Service fee'. If your state does not require tax, it will not show up when you click on the information symbol.
Coming soon >> Sales Tax FAQ!
|Checking out and payment processing:|
8. Select your payment method and click 'Place order' to review and confirm your purchase on the next screen.
Available payment types include:
- Manual card input
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Financing with Affirm
9. Once payment has been processed, a confirmation screen will load confirming the purchase has been complete.
9A. Practices and purchasers will also receive an email with order confirmation details for your record.
10. Click 'Next' to redirect back to Account screen's Treatments page.
11. If you have an external booking software, the patient can click into the recently purchased treatment and select 'Book now' to book their next appointment.
Have additional questions about your app?
Contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.